총 15 건
- American Psychological Association
- The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. APA is the world's largest association of psychologists, with more than 137,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
Our mission is to advance the creation, communication and application of psychological knowledge to benefit society and improve people's lives.
- Association for Psychological Science
- The Association for Psychological Science (previously the American Psychological Society) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of scientific psychology and its representation at the national and international level. Executive Director Alan G. Kraut explained why psychological science is important during the opening ceremony of the 24th APS Annual Convention.
The Association’s mission is to promote, protect, and advance the interests of scientifically oriented psychology in research, application, teaching, and the improvement of human welfare.
- Avalon Project at the Yale Law School
- 법학, 역사학, 정치외교학 분야 관련 문서를 시대별로 열람할 수 있는 사이트 입니다.
- Electronic Journal of Sociology
- 사회학 분야 무료 학술저널 제공사이트
- Google Scholar
- Google 학술정보에서 검색한 자료와 본교소장원문간 링크아웃서비스 제공. 교내에서는 설정없이 이용가능, 교외에서는 간단한 설정 후 교내에서와 동일하게 이용가능함. (전자정보 공지사항 참조)
- Library of Congress Law Library - Guide to Law Online
- 미국 국회도서관 법률도서관 :
미국정부와 법에 관한 링크정보를 제공하고 있다.
- Official Document System of the United Nations
- 2005년 1월1일 이후로, 최근의 UN document를 무료로 제공하고 있다.(제공언어 : 6개 공식 UN언어)
- Pew Research Center for People and press
- Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. It conducts public opinion polling, demographic research, media content analysis and other empirical social science research.
- Sigmund Freud: conflict and culture
- Few figures have had so decisive and fundamental an influence on the course of modern cultural history as Sigmund Freud. Yet few figures also have inspired such sustained controversy and intense debate. Freud's legacy continues to be hotly contested, as demonstrated by the controversy attracted by this exhibition even before its opening. Our notions of identity, memory, childhood, sexuality, and, most generally, of meaning have been shaped in relation to--and often in opposition to--Freud's work. The exhibition examines Freud's life and his key ideas and their effect upon the twentieth century.
- The British psychological society
- Psychology is the scientific study of people, the mind and behaviour. The British Psychological Society is the representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK.