총 5 건
- American Psychological Association
- The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. APA is the world's largest association of psychologists, with more than 137,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members.
Our mission is to advance the creation, communication and application of psychological knowledge to benefit society and improve people's lives.
- Association for Psychological Science
- The Association for Psychological Science (previously the American Psychological Society) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of scientific psychology and its representation at the national and international level. Executive Director Alan G. Kraut explained why psychological science is important during the opening ceremony of the 24th APS Annual Convention.
The Association’s mission is to promote, protect, and advance the interests of scientifically oriented psychology in research, application, teaching, and the improvement of human welfare.
- Sigmund Freud: conflict and culture
- Few figures have had so decisive and fundamental an influence on the course of modern cultural history as Sigmund Freud. Yet few figures also have inspired such sustained controversy and intense debate. Freud's legacy continues to be hotly contested, as demonstrated by the controversy attracted by this exhibition even before its opening. Our notions of identity, memory, childhood, sexuality, and, most generally, of meaning have been shaped in relation to--and often in opposition to--Freud's work. The exhibition examines Freud's life and his key ideas and their effect upon the twentieth century.
- The British psychological society
- Psychology is the scientific study of people, the mind and behaviour. The British Psychological Society is the representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK.
- 국내 심리학 관련 전문지식과 응용기술 제공의 역할 담당
심리학과 관련된 저널 출판과 전문가 양성 개발과 육성