총 33 건
||YES를 받는 영어면접
- Listening Special(1). 영어의 소리를 잡아라
- Listening Special( 2).리스닝은 히어링이 아니다.
- Reading Special(1).on-line으로 정보를 처리하라.
- Reading Special(2).영어의 읽을거리는 무궁무진하다.
- 2월 5과. Cloning pets
- Speaking Special(1).발음을 잡아라
- Speaking Special(2).문장 만들어 말하기
- Writing Special(1).글은 쓸수록 는다.
- Writing Special(2).맛깔나는 영어문장 쓰기
- Culture Special(1)영어문장 속에 담긴 문화, 시대상황
- Culture Special(2)문화간 커뮤니케이션 장벽 허물기
- Are we ready for a baby
- Positve or negative
- A boy or a girl
- You'd better sit down
- How about a baby shower
- The baby books
- What are you going to name the baby
- I need to get to the hospital!
- The ten-year reunion
- To go or not to go
- Getting back in shape
- There she is!
- A six-figure income
- Whatever happened to...
- Welcome to the neighborhood
- Why don't we have a housewarming party
- Is this where the party is
- Are these picture of your family
- We'd better get going
- I hear he is really strict
- Watch where you're going!
- We should join!
- How do you like it so far
- We have a date on Saturday night!
- Have you tried chatting on the internet
- What kind of guy are you looking for
- Would you like to go out with me
- I'm kind of nervous.
- Sounds like it was love at first sight.
- You won't regret this!
- I'm afraid all these projects are yours.
- I've been working non-stop since I got here.
- Have you been here all night
- You did a great job.
- Let's get a dog.
- Let's just get a mutt.
- Welcome to your new home.
- I'm taking Ben for a walk today.
- Let`s see what he can do.
- I`m not really big on the idea of a blind date.
- You`re okay with everything now, right
- That's what friends are for
- I couldn't agree with you more.
- Dinner was fantastic.
- Is the company covering all your costs
- It seems fair, since it's a business trip and all.
- Josh has to start getting ready for his big trip.
- Are you all packed and ready to go
- I really appreciate you giving me a lift like this.
- Have you been doing any acting jobs lately
- We`re getting together on Thursday to go see a movie.
- Care to join us
- Better make it the 7:30 showing.
- Here's your ticket.
- Why don't we have a party for her
- Everybody loves surprise parties!
- Is everything all right between you two
- Let's start with the cake.
- Hey, it's my pleasure!
- I'm sorry, he's off today
- There've been some really late nights lately
- I feel like I'm on pins and needles today
- Can I borrow your laptop
- What time dose he usually punch in
- I guess I just feel like a couch potato
- I've never been into sports
- You just have to make time
- So, what's on the tube
- Good men are hard to find
- Then, why don't you switch over to my bank
- Are you interested in opening a CD
- And how about an ATM card
- Push the withdrawal button
- Without that number, you can't use the ATM
- What time do you want to hook up
- Anything special you need to get
- No thanks, I'm just browsing
- I wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit like that one
- What a rip-off!
- It started acting up
- Man, traffic is really backed up today
- I hear you're in the market for a new car
- I want comprehensive
- Regular unleaded will be fine, thanks
- I was thinking about going to a concert with Jenny and Ken.
- I didn't know they were even still around!
- He always had all the women going ga-ga over him.
- They would've been a hit band in any era.
- They had a couple of hit songs a few years back.
- Is this conversation going where I think it is
- When are you two going to finally get hitched,anyway
- Will you marry me
- Yeah, he finally popped the question!
- Where is the honeymoon going to be
- Time for an old fashioned boys' night out, huh
- Let's head for The Hanger.
- I can't really handle the hard stuff.
- I'll pick it up this time guys.
- Look what the cat dragged in last night!
- Is it hitting you pretty hard this time
- You like the natural approach to healing, huh
- So, what sort of symptoms do you have
- Can I see the prescription please
- Good to see you healthy again.
- How was I to know they'd hit it off so well
- You never listen to me, do you
- I've never back-stabbed anyone!
- Well, then maybe we just need to agree to disagree.
- I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all.
- I'm glad I don't have to play against her.
- What sports are you into
- I'm sorry, but that game is already sold out.
- Who are you rooting for
- He is an amazing goalie!
- I'm really starting to feel boxed in here.
- Would you prefer a house or an apartment
- How much is the rent for that one
- Have you considered buying a house
- I really can't wait to move into our new place!
- What are your plans for summer vacation
- Don't you have a backup plan
- Should I book one for you
- Do you have any vacancies for tonight
- Is it possible to get room service here
- Are you going to do some laundry later
- We were just heading to the dry cleaner`s
- Don't forget to separate the darks and the whites.
- Did you put the first wash in the dryer
- What's wrong with your shirt
- I've got a cast-iron stomach
- My stomach is really bothering me
- So you've vomited more than once today
- I'm pretty certain that you have food poisoning.
- Man, you are just an eating machine.
- I've decided to go into business for myself
- Slow economy means lower rents
- When is the grand opening going to be
- The first week went much better than I had expected
- Well, there's no time like the present
- We all have our little quirks
- I've been working on kicking the habit altogether
- I wish I had your self- control
- Man, I've got to stop drinking so much
- I just quit cold-turkey one day
- He's found a position with another company
- So what kind of person are we looking for exactly
- You have a good feel for people.
- I will let you know if we decide to hire you.
- I think I've found the perfect replacement for Steve.
- Have you registered for classes yet
- I'm leaning towards majoring in English literature.
- How many more credits do you need to take
- I can't believe we're already three weeks into this semeste
- I've decided to stick it out
- Did you hear about the earthquake that hit Iran yesterday
- Have any of you ever experienced first-hand a natural disas
- It doesn't look like it's gonna let up any time soon.
- Man, it's freezing out there!
- They say it's the warmest weather on record.
- I suppose I could be talked into a trip to the mall.
- So you guys mind hitting Robinson's first
- I got a great deal on a new pair of shoes
- Well, I like the style, but this one is a bit small for me
- All we have is what's on the rack.
- It seems that the years have been pretty good to you, haven'
- You haven't changed a bit!
- I've heard so much about you.
- So what line of work are you guys in
- The feeling is mutual, believe me.
- Where do you usually get your hair cut
- Make a trip to the salon.
- I got it trimmed the other day.
- I was thinking of having it straightened a bit.
- Are you the hairstylist
- I feel like such a slob,
- Didn't they die out back in the 70s some time
- It's pretty eye-catching.
- Does this place have any sort of dress code
- What's the occasion
- A penny for your thoughts.
- I've been pretty absent-minded of late.
- I can forgive you for a memory lapse like that
- I'm drawing a complete blank here.
- A great idea just popped into my head!
- It was your choice.
- I feel responsible for what happened to you.
- There's no sense in passing the buck
- Who's calling the shots here
- In the end, he had to file for bankruptcy.
- Nice of you to chime in like that!
- Don't you know any good ice-breakers
- Quit beating around the bush
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- Fire away!
- Good luck, buddy!
- You're only young once.
- Sounds like some pie-in-the-sky dream.
- Are you still at it
- I'll keep my fingers crossed
- Any luck getting through
- You've got the wrong number.
- Wish mine would start ringing.
- We got cut off.
- Was it worth the wait
- So you have a gym membership
- There's really no comparison
- It's really second to none.
- Keep it up!
- You know his reputation.
- I'm not going to resort to bribery
- Our apartment got broken into last night
- It's the sentimental value that counts!
- My schedule is pretty flexible
- What's a good time for you
- Can't we just reschedule it to Saturday
- I think I can back out of it
- Are we still on for lunch today
- He's really down and out
- She's kind of a tightwad
- Money doesn't grow on trees
- Just grin and bear it for a while
- One day our ship will come in
- Smelling a rat would be more like it
- Something about the whole thing really stinks to me
- What's the catch here
- This whole thing might just be a blessing in disguise
- It's starting to add up now
- I just haven't gotten around to it
- She's finally put the hammer down
- I'm really not sure it's the right thing to do
- What's with him
- He gave in at the end
- What are your new year's resolutions
- I'd totally feel like a third wheel